Friday 17 June 2016

Week 7 reflecion

                                Reading
                    Here is my reading for this week. We were                          learning to use comprehension Infer and with some                             evidence.


Numeracy
This week for numeracy I have been learning to work out algorithms and we had to make a screencasterfy.
               
                                                                   Word work
                            Word work for this week here are my silly                                           sentences.
                                                        


Writing
This week for my writing we had write a story on an emotion without saying what the emotion was, here is a picture of mine and we had to make a screencasterfy with background music but I did not do it. 


                                           

2 comments:

  1. Hi olive my name is kaine and i really like how you did you screencastify but you should put in some music next time.
    how many days did you learn to do algorithms for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Oliver.Your word work is very despising. I think your feeling is worry but you need to use paraphrases.What is the vidio about because it's not working

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.