Friday 24 June 2016

Week 8 Reflection

                                                                   Word work
My word work for this week I had to write a sentence on one of my spelling word and we had to do all of them.
                                                       

Writing
This week for my writing I had to write a little story about the past present and future. I found it a little bit hard and a little bit easy.

Literacy
This week for my literacy I had to go into my show not tell and we had to put paragraphs in if you were in the 

paragraphs group and if you were in the tenses group you had to put the correct tenses. 

Numeracy
This week for my numeracy I had to do some decimals in our maths book we had to do 1 to two digit and two to two digit. It was really really hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.