Sunday 2 October 2016

30BC

                                  30BC
This week for my 30BC I have been reading Diary of a rugby champ. This author was Shamini Flint and the book was illustrated by Sally Heinrich. I like this book because it is really really funny and cool. So there is a boy called Marcus and a couple of weeks ago he was playing cricket but then he got really really hurt playing cricket so then his dad wanted him to play soccer. And then he got really really hurt in that as well so then his dad wanted him to play rugby so he started to play rugby. But when he started, the school bully came into the rugby team and on the second game one of the players got sick so Marcus had to play and then he scored his first ever try in rugby.  He kicked a conversion and the conversion was to win the game and he got it over, so he won the game for his team. My favorite part in the book is when Marcus scored his first try and got the conversion over and won the game. I would recommend this book for seven and up. I would read this book again. 

5 comments:

  1. Hello Oliver its Franklin. I like your book review it is long and detailed. I have read this book as well I also like it. My favirote part is when Marcas trys to get out of playing rugby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Oliver its Franklin. I like your book review it is long and detailed. I have read this book as well I also like it. My favirote part is when Marcas trys to get out of playing rugby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Oli it´s Kaleb here. I like your book review, this book sounds pretty cool. I would love to read this book. Did you enjoy it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Oliver. I like your book review. Although I play rugby I still liked your book.
    Will.

    ReplyDelete
  5. kia ora Nikau here . That book sounds really cool. How did he get hurt in
    cricket and soccer. You have done an amazing amount of writing I don't think I've seen anyone do that much writing for 30bc

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.