Friday 27 May 2016

Week 4 T2 reflection

Literacy

This week I have been learning to write a newspaper article about Charlotte's web. I have also learnt to describe a person  for my literacy.



Yesterday’s cold morning a farmer called Mr Zuckerman was up in the Grey Valley, near the red barn. He was going to feed Wilbur. But then he saw a web with  writing he went closer to take a closer look, And the web said SOME PIG he went to go tell his wife but his wife was in the shower so he went to get fern and her brother.This is never happened in history people all round the world some people from England came to.Tons of people were even news reporters.



Numeracy

This week I have been learning to round numbers for my numeracy in heaps of ways. I had to create a screencastify telling you how to figure it out.

 


Cross country

On Wednesday I went to the west cost cross country.I was in the year five boys I felt really nerves at the start, And I came fife out of all of the boys in the west coast. Also this term or next term I am going to Canterbury. Here is a photo of me at the cross county.






1 comment:

  1. Awesome job Oliver we are super proud! It was very cool watching everyone do so well. From Mum xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.