Wednesday 27 April 2016

Wellington

About two days ago I was in Wellington.My favorite part in Wellington was playing laser strike, the noises really creeped me out. We also went to a pool called H2O extreme, it was so so cool. There was a massive yellow hydro slide, when you went down it made your tummy feel really really weird, There was another hydro slide that was so so dark that you could not see anything. We also went on a cable car, When we got to the top we walked to a playground with two massive blue slides I went down so so fast. On the first day we went to Te papa, My favorite thing in Te papa was in bush world because there was a swing bridge and a bear cave that was really dark to.We also went to Kaitoke when I dived in I just about froze it was that cold.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.