Tuesday 25 October 2016

30BC

This week for my 30BC I have been reading diary of a cricket god.

                 Genra: The Genra for this book is comedy. 
 
                           Ratting: I rate this book 5 out of 5. *****

Characters: A boy Marcus, a dad, a mum , a sister, the coach, his friend and the school bully.

 Setting: The setting is at the cricket ground and his house and the school.

  My favourite part in the book is when  he was trying to hit the ball but then went pocket and then he ran to get point so while he was running the other team did not know were the ball.
 

    

3 comments:

  1. kia Ora Oliver
    It's Richard here. I really like comedy because it makes me laugh.
    What happen in the story and is the story yours? because I would like to read it.
    Na Richard

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Oliver.
    I really would like to read this book as I love cricket. I would like for you to make your writing more persuasive. Could you please tell me more.
    Will.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Oliver. I have read this book it is quite good. I think you could give us a bit more information about this book. I like that book because he was quite scared and frightened of playing cricket.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.