Friday 1 July 2016

Week 9 Reflecion

                                   Speech 
This week instead of follow ups we did speech planing. I did my speech plane on Canterbury cross country. We had to use a web site called bubbl.us to help us plan. It was kind of hard.
                                                       


                                       Numeracy

This week for my numeracy we got budded up with people from another maths group and work out much it would cost to own a dog and not just the dog what the dog needs like grooming and food. It was a we bit tricky.

                                                                          
                                                  PrEP
This year for PrEP I was In a group that was called GO GO BRACELETS I was the Secretary and we were making friendship BRACELETS.


                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.