Friday 10 February 2017

T1 W2 Reflection

This week for numeracy we have been doing graphs me Franklin  kaleb s and callum. we did a graph on Mamakus favourite super rugby team there was 6 options there were Crusaders Hurricanes Highlanders chiefs and Blues The Hurricanes won and the Chiefs lost I predicted that the Hurricanes would win and they did. 

For literacy we have been doing a list my list was about 10 people that I would like to meet one of mine was Arron smith because he has a good pass.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Oliver, its mum. I bet you liked finding out who Mamaku's favourite super rugby team was! Mine and dad's is the Crusaders! It would be great if you remember to read your work back to yourself to see if it makes sense and also and check if you need any full stops or commas or capital letters. Great work. Love Mum

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.